InstaNatural Retinol Moisturiser Cream ad the Impressive List of Ingredients

Have you tried any Retinol products?

First of all I would like to mention that this was a free product provided by InstaNatural, all they asked for in exchange was an honest review, which I am happy to provide. InstaNatural is a new brand to me, but it's one I've grown really interested in. If you like natural organic ingredients, not tested on animals and great value you for money, you may be interested to.

I'm always confused when I see skincare brands use the colour red on their packaging, it makes me think of spots and irritation, rather than clam and clarity like the blue and greens that mainly occupy my shelf. However, don't be fooled by the packaging, this is a brand that chooses substance over style, the basic plastic pump works perfectly well. I personally find that a whole pump delivers a bit too much product, but I have used the remainder as a hand cream...why not?

Have you tried Instanatural?

As you can tell from the title of this post, I am seriously impressed with the ingredients list! With most products, the first ingredient on the list (and the highest in concentration) is water. InstaNatural has done something different and used Aloe Vera instead, which is hydrating and soothing on the skin. As the product contains Retinol which is known to be irritating, it's great to see the aloe vera and I think it really emphasis the quality and thought gone into the product. Retinol (Vitamin A) is a star in the anti-ageing world, it effectively communicated with cells and makes them behave healthier and younger, despite their condition. Pretty Cool! Retinol is not just anti-ageing but it can also help reduce the size of pores and and help with blemishes, by removing dead skin cells and unclogging the skin. This is a product packed full of anti-oxidents, green tea and vitamin C which also help protect and repair the skin, whilst Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Shea Butter keep the skin hydrated.

The ingredients in this product are great quality!

Moving on to the actual results....I like it. I wouldn't call it a cream, it's more of a gel hybrid, it's refreshingly cool on the skin. When I applied it feels really wet, but dries within a couple of minuets leaving the skin with a firm feel. If you have ever applied aloe vera gel to your face, you will know the feeling I mean, not so soft but hydrated and firm. I thought it would be thicker than it is, and the hydration would last longer. I have found this works best in my routine as a treatment product, a couple of nights a week in between serum and moisturiser. I have dry-combination skin and feel this just doesn't provide the hydration I need, and having young skin I don't feel I need it every night (but remember prevention is better than a cure). What I have noticed is it really does help to reduce spots whilst making my skin look firmer and brighter.

I think if your interested in trying a Retinol product, this one is a great place to start. I would say I have sensitive skin, but I have suffered no irritation using it with other products and on it's own. Oily skin types might like it as an moisturiser whilst dry/mature skin types might like it as a treatment (daily or weekly). If your in the UK you can buy this on amazon for £19.95, which I think is quite reasonable considering the quality. I would be really interested to try more products from the brand, they have some really interesting products on the website, including emu oil!






1 comments:

  1. Retinol is a very important skincare step, and seeing it paired with Aloe for soothing is great. I get why you adore this product.

    http://www.lindalibraloca.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram