I'm Back and I've Brought Home the Liebster Award!!!!

This picture was taken from google images

Hello everybody! Sorry if it seems I dropped of the face of the earth the past couple of days, I know I said I was planning to stop posting daily but this week has been so hectic I have just had no time to get anything done!!!! On Saturday I was tagged for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Ivana who write the fabulous blog; Its Miss Ivana

I have seen this award on a number of blogs and I'm really excited to have received it myself. My inquisitive nature made me want to know more about the award and I came across this very informative blog called Wording Well. 

So the Liebster award is given to a new blogger with less than 200 followers, by another blogger to welcome them to the world of blogging, and to help all of us recognise and discover new blogs. The word Liebster is actually German for sweetest, lovely, kind, beloved etc, which I think is a great name for the award, as it lets us share some love in our blogging communities!

The rules for the tag are;

1. Write 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions you have been asked by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate at least 5 bloggers who meet the requirements
4. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers to answer

So 11 Facts about me are....


  • My favourite fairytale is The Little Sea Maiden (Hans Christian Anderson)
  • I have a degree in Zoology
  • I strongly believe people have a right to look and wear what they want without judgement
  • I am passionate about conserving the environment and nature
  • I LOVE to travel and always have a trip planned
  • I love learning new things (I'm currently learning code)
  • I watch a lot of movie
  • I love going to the theatre
  • I always try to see the beauty in everything
  • I find helping others very rewarding
  • I believe in true love

My answers to Ivana's questions are;


  1. One thing you don't like about blog world? - A hard question as I love blogging but maybe the judgement I have seen but been lucky to not experience.
  2. Favourite song at the moment? - I'm loving Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars, makes me want to dance!
  3. Do you have a pet? - No but I'm plotting to steal my boyfriends cat Erik (he is unbelievably cute!)
  4. One makeup mistake you have done in the past? - Which one to choose, probably using orange foundation daily!
  5. Biggest fear? - Crowds of people, I could never live in London!
  6. Favourite TV show? - Has the be the Musketeers at the moment!
  7. If you had to choose one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be? - The impossible question...probably eyeshadow if I can have more than one.
  8. Are you a morning or a non-morning person? - I love mornings and am most productive then, as long as I have had enough sleep!
  9. Best thing about yourself? - I like to share the love with others
  10. What magical power would you like to have? - Again very hard....transportation so I could travel everywhere anytime.
  11. Favourite blogger/youtuber? - It's a close call but British Beauty Blogger!

I am nominating....


Dusty Foxes Beauty by Serena 

Ella Bella by Antonella  

Kirsty Talks by Kirsty

I Feel Shiny by Stephanie

Ninz Beauty by Ninz

My 11 questions are....


  1. Whats your favourite fairytale?
  2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  3. Whats your favourite thing about blogging?
  4. Name something you have always dreamed of doing?
  5. Whats your favourite eyeshadow palette?
  6. What was the last film that inspired you?
  7. Who is your role model and why?
  8. Who was the first blogger you ever followed?
  9. Which dwarf would you be out of Snow White?
  10. Whats your favourite beauty product/collection released this year?
  11. Name somebody who made you smile today?
I would like to thank Ivana for the nomination, and look forward to reading my nominees posts! I would also love to hear all your answers to any questions on here :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram