I'm Still Here!

Random picture of a Red Panda taken by me at Chester Zoo

Hey Guys.... long time no see!!!!!

It's been almost a month since I last posted and I thought I would give you a bit of an explanation. I know it may look like I have given up or left the blogging world, but the truth is after 6 months of blogging I have come to realise how challenging, time consuming, but most of all, rewarding this hobby really is. It's made me really want to take my blogging to the next level, as much as I love my beautiful blog theme Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya (can be downloaded free here), it's not my dream blog look, so at the moment I'm taking a step back from posting to develop the blog I really want, with my own domain and the style that represents me. I know it's going to take time but I really think it will be worth it!


To keep you updated on my beauty life....I'm trailing some new products, luxury budget and DIY. I'm planning to develop a holiday beauty guide and some advice for getting active, organised and relaxed!

So truth be told, i'm not likely to post for a fair amount of time yet, but I will certainly be working away from my blog and keeping an eye on the beauty world.

Until next time....

Kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram