Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner and a Hero for the Savers

Have you tried the Boots Ingredients range?

So being a bit of a snob I very rarely look twice at stores own brands, but Boots was an exception, on a 2 for £2 offer and being on a very tight offer, the ingredients offer looked rather attractive. I can honestly say I have no regrets picking this up!

So at a very cheap price you can't expect much from the packaging, a basic plastic spray bottle with a picture of a coconut and almonds. It's not sturdy or luxurious but it has never leaked and it works, I really can't ask for much more.

Coconut and Almond are a deliciously hydrating combination!

The spray smells quite tropical as expected from the coconut, it has a slightly sweeter smell to it that other coconut products which I think is from the almonds. It's quite nice but it doesn't linger that longer which I suppose is a bonus. I do enjoy spritzing it in the morning as it's very refreshing! Coconut is an ingredient well known for it's hydration and cell repairing properties, and almonds are full of vitamin E and D which also aid in hydration and healthier hair. 

I never expected much from this product, I thought if anything it my cause problems as I have experienced before with cheaper products. I am pleased to say I was wrong and I am in-fact very happy and even impressed with the product. Don' get me wrong, it's not performing any miracles, but daily use is helping to keep my hair soft, hydrated and tangle free. While the top of my head is quite oily, my hair is quite long has balayage highlights making it quite dry and frizzy. This purse friendly spray keeps the ends lovely and hydrated, especially in between washes. It absorbs nicely into the hair and doesn't leave it feeling greasy or weighed down, in fact it's that good I sometimes use it twice a day with no problems!

Like I said it's no miracle product, using this occasionally, you would probably see no difference, but for £1.49/150ml this product has lasted months which is really impressive and cost effective! I can't recommend it enough to students or those on a budget, it's so light weight that anybody could benefit from use. It's really made me rethink about budget brands, I can't wait to try more of the range, whihc you can find on the website.

1 comments:

  1. What a decent price!! I love Boots :) lovely blog!!

    Elli, www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram