Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder 
It's a saying we hear a lot, but something I think we don't truly believe. It took me a long time to realise it but this saying is 100% true and when you start believing it, you can start feeling more confident about yourself.

So I used to leave the house and worry about the way I looked, I really didn't have a lot of self-esteem. I would wear makeup that my friends where wearing rather than what suited me and hoped everyone thought I looked good.

So know I'm a bit older I know that not everyone is going to like the way I look, and it's nothing personal, it's just preference.

So when your deciding on how you want to look or what your going to wear, remember to choose what you like and want rather than what you think is in fashion or will be liked the most. If your doubting your own beauty, know you wont be everyones cup of tea and thats ok because we are all unique. There will be people out there who will think you are the definition of beautiful and how you choose to look is fabulous.

Remember; BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER - you will never please everybody so choose to please yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram