Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favourite

Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favourite

Just a quick post today, I found this lovely little quote the other day and it really made me smile. I think this a lovely reminder that every relationship is different, just like people so we shouldn't judge how other relationships work and how other people behave within them.

So my aim this valentines day is to 100% enjoy spending time with my boyfriend doing things we love to do, no pressure to do something traditionally romantic or anti-romantic. We are both working during the day (boohoo!) but it will be great to have an excuse to do something special in the evening. Have you got any special plans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram