L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil - How to Spoil Your Hair

L'Oréal Mythic Oil looks and feels like something legendary
I got this in the Karen Millen Glossybox, I used it once or twice at first but lately I have discovered just how wonderful this is. This award winning hair oil breaches the boundaries of both serum and oil and has such a wonderful effect on the hair.

The golden bottle is simple, yet luxurious. It's not heavy so you can easily pop it in your bag. I really like the design, it's simple, effective and makes me think of a special elixir form a greek myth. The product inside is even more beautiful, it's not an oil or a serum but an incredible mix of both. It feels almost like water, it's so light weight and non greasy. It's not golden like the bottle suggests but it has a lovely clean slightly floral smell.

The formula boasts Avocado Oil and Grape Seed Oil, and L'Oréal aren't shy about boasting about the benefits. The name and results may be Mythic but science can explain why, both oils are extremely nourishing and moisturising but are also light weight and non-greasy. Avocado oil is full of vitamins and essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9 that nourish, hydrate and protect the hair. After reading up on avocado oil I have also started using this on my scalp, in a hope to encourage healthy hair growth by treating the follicles. Avocado oil can apparently stimulate blood flow and circulation that allows for more nutrients to be absorbed. Grape seed oil is also full of essential fatty acids and antioxidants.

Have you tried Mythic Oil?
Although my hair is long, it's quite fine so one pump is enough to smooth over my hair, I like to do this when it is damp. When it dries, it looks shinier, smoother and more healthy than when I don't use the oil. Since I have been using the oil, I have found the condition of my hair has really improved and it is much more manageable.  There is much less frizz and my hair tangles more often, the oil has lasted a really long time to as you only need a little bit and it goes a long way.

I also like to use this when I'm styling my hair, if I want a sleeker and more polished look. I use about half a pump, spread it evenly in my hands and smooth it over the hair lightly to add spectacular shine and smoothness. It works great for simple but elegant buns.

I am defiantly planning to purchase the full size when this one runs out, it's only £13.60 (125ml) from Feel Unique which is very affordable compared to other products, and it would certainly last long enough to justify every other day use. I will defiantly be keeping this little travel size for my holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram